MultiBit Classic Version 0.5.x help
You should upgrade to the latest version of MultiBit HD
Here are some quick fixes to common issues:
Help on specific tabs
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
More technical details
Reporting an issue
We welcome error reports (and your feedback) to improve the software for everyone else. For MultiBit Classic you will need to use our issue reporting system directly.
Use the approach below to get the fastest response from the support team:
- Copy the following text:
MultiBit Classic Version:
Steps to replicate the problem:
- Provide steps to reproduce the problem
- Provide a screen shot (if appropriate). Use CMD+SHIFT+4+SPACE+Click on Mac then drag image into Issue editor, ALT+PrtScr on Windows then paste into Issue editor
- Remove personally identifying information
- Visit the MultiBit Classic Issue reporting center
- Perform a search for your issue since it may already have been reported
- If you can't find anything, click on the "New Issue" button.
- Paste the template text and fill it in for your computer. The more detail you can give the quicker we can address the problem. Screen shots are often very useful but be sure to hide any sensitive information since they will be public. Do not blur, simply draw a black filled rectangle over the personal information to ensure no reverse engineering of the blurring takes place.